In order to keep this community safe and inclusive, we will remove users who violate these rules:
1. No trolling, insulting or harassing. Basically don't be a jerk.
2. No spam, advertising or self-promotion.
3. Provide context to your posts.
4. Post links to articles you reference.
5. Refrain from politicizing posts.
In order to keep this community safe and inclusive, we will remove users who are in violation of these rules.
When you join, please introduce yourself!
We love to hear about our community members. After you join, please say hello and tell us about...
1. What’s your name?
2. How long have you invested for?
3. Investment style (passive, active, day trader)
4. Preferred type of investment (stocks, ETFs, options, etc)
5. Favorite stock this year